PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 14 Answers Jun 22, 2012

I jumped in the pool with my clothes on. So me. Medium sized, self satisfied smile. My mom made me laugh today, but that's EVERYDAY. Lol

Best Answer

Wonderful! This delights me. xoxo

Best Answer

So far, I have yet to smile today. But then again, I haven't been out of bed long. My first smile, I'm sure, will come from a question and/or answer or a message from one of my lovely friends. :)

Best Answer

Then I am your morning smile, love. GOOD MORNING, V. !
love you.

Best Answer

This morning the girl I like thanked me for keeping her company last night. I smiled at least a medium smile that she appreciated it.

Best Answer

Good. And just a medium smile? Why not a beaming one? Just curious....

Best Answer

because everything surrounding me and her is somewhat bittersweet because of how things played out and because of her boyfriend.

Best Answer

Okay. Just care for each other. You need her and she needs you. You are tender. Hugs to you both.

Best Answer

i was on my violin lesson, and a lady came in and the conversation she had with my teacher gave me a fantastic unstopable giggling. it was... <br />
Lady: hey, my name is Maria. I would like to learn to play the violin. <br />
MyTeacher: Hello, my name is Mahi.<br />
Lady: Me too. Oh no, I was expecting you to say, nice to meet you. <br />
and then I got out of the room cause I couldn't stop giggling...:)

Best Answer

LOVE it! Thanks.

Best Answer

This Question by midnightstoker:<br />
Feeling much better these days ever since I took the rear view mirror out of the car…..I’ve never looked back...<br />
I don't know why it made me laugh but I guess it was cheesy & smart at the same time so I did and my comment was LOL : D <br />
so I guess it was funny for that moment and I DON'T regret it LOL!

Best Answer

HE IS HILARIOUS! ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH! I adore his stuff! Thanks for sharing his comedy!

Best Answer

watching these cute lil babys on the news eating lemons and makin faces ,it was cute made me smile Large and even a gigle!! Ohh and The News paper that had a photographer had a little scuff with Alic Baldwin well they reached out an Olive branch to him ,sent hin a big gift bag filled with Angermanagement self help books!!!!! lmfoa!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahahha!! Alic is a jerk!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!

Best Answer

PRICELESS! Your response is GREAT! Thank you! kisses...

Best Answer

((Hugss Back))))

Best Answer

Music made me Beam...

Best Answer

Music makes me BEAM too. Sets the spirits to FLY! Thanks. kisses...

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

The Boondocks.

Best Answer

The movie? Unclear. But good...I think...LOL!

Best Answer

SEEING MY BROTHER.

Best Answer

THE DEVIL HAS A BRO? LOL! Great!

Best Answer

People with so much to give and then realizing they do have the power to help others. It's amazing.

Best Answer

That is a lovely answer.

Best Answer