Yup their getting the dirty end of the stick thats for sure , NO Respect , Quote Rodney Dangerfield

Best Answer

bahahaha, lulz... thanks for the laughs... and yes i agree, poor crocs, what a sad shoe design with the same name... i've even seen cheap knock-offs of these *croc* shoes called frogs... *sigh*

Best Answer

Ugh! I HATE those shoes!!! What's even worse is when people hang charms from them. Really???

Best Answer

Don't think they care much about that. They'll still the same, kill everything at first chance~

Best Answer

grrrrrr horendous, brightly coloured lego block shoes!!!! womble would feed any wearer of said shoe to the pizzed and hungry crocs.

Best Answer

Firstly, crocs stands for Constantly Ripping Open Critters. and crocs aren't scared. fads come and go, Jaws are forever.

Best Answer

THIS may well be an untruth, being when I was a little girl I wanted to know the main difference between a crocodile and an alligator. I was told a crock doesn't chew, he swallows first then later coughs the pieces up to chew.

Best Answer