No. I've watched documentaries on it, and I've concluded that just like most other religions, the intention was good. It's the followers who interpret it to suit their own agenda that scares the **** out of me.

Best Answer

Actually that's unfort not right. I converted from Catholicism to Islam many years ago and I began intense reading on the facts and real laws and hadiths n sunnas (quotes and actions) or Muhammad...well let me just say ...I'm not a Muslim anymore .
The system is Islam is built solely for one purpose. That was to naintIn the Arab life in the desert which threatened Muhammad's culture. Things like polygamy, child marriage, sex slaves..at his time Judaism n Christianity were fast becoming popular..everything in jesus teaching so against Islam hence u don't find him in the Qu'ran.

Best Answer

In order to preserve his lifestyle, Muhammad adopted the Old Testament as Jews n Christians were regarded as ppl of the book n legit religions. By itself Islam cannot survive for it is absolutely inhumane . By fusing it with an old religion , ppl would say oh yes Islam has the sane prophets .
Anyway it's as simple as that. I Can give u quotes after quotes n ref after ref about what Islam teaches and I'm sorry if it will shock n offend

Best Answer

I like comparative religion, so yes. Seen some documentaries, read a bit, including a bit of the Koran years ago.

Best Answer

I am a Muslim girl you can ask me

Best Answer

Not in the least I have better things to do with my time.

Best Answer

No, but you correct your spelling curious?

Best Answer