Disappointing but she didn't have a chance, Michele Bachmann and Sara Palin have proven that the US just isn't ready for an intelligent articulate Woman President.

Best Answer

Why did she drop?

Best Answer

6th place with single digit votes...clearly not a contender.

Best Answer

She did espouse some extremist views and that indicates those extreme views have finally seen the light of day. The Democrats don't offer much either. Seems that once a president-elect first steps foot in the White House, someone else must be familiarizing them with who actually runs this country - because they suddenly forget their constituency. Well, I do give her credit; she did adopt and raise a dozen kids and that says a lot in my book.

Best Answer

She should stick to child rearing.
U R correct that any President is just the face "they" give us t look at. Obama didn't do any of what i voted him in for. "We won't get fooled again".

Best Answer

Completely agree. Who do you believe actually runs the country? I'm taking a wild guess and say it's the major corporations and the wealthiest families since the Kennedy admin.

Best Answer

In a way!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer