Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 4 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Science & Technology

Yes. I've purchased a new table cloth in the event it may wish to stop in for tea.

Best Answer

COUNTSPATULA!!!!!! I have missed u! I didn't reconize u with ur new avatar

Best Answer

:) Hey, there! I almost forget that I use this one that a friend made for me way back in the summer, and it is difficult to realize that there is even a spatula underneath all of that garb. How the heck are ya?

Best Answer

yes, i can barely make out the spatula, i'm good and you? did you leave EP for awhile or i just didn't reconize your avatar?

Best Answer

Well, I never actually left entirely, but I was majorly bummed over the loss of my most beloved cat, and still am. I don't spend as much time here as I used to, but I'm building back up. Glad to know you are doing well. :)

Best Answer

oooh sorry to hear that- I also get very attached to my critters. your screenname is the ultimate fav i have ever seen!

Best Answer

havent heard of it, im not sure i care if it does

Best Answer

Nothing to prepare. We won't notice it. The key word is "pass."

Best Answer

yeah, pass closer than any has in our lifetimes!!! I'm worried- the earths gravitational pull will pull it in and make it hit us! they said if it hit it would leave a mile wide crater and devestate an area from 50-100 mile radius!!!

Best Answer

They also said that they know EXACTLY where its going. These people track and plot ten thousand space objects close to the earth every day.

Best Answer

yeah but this is the first to be comming inside the satellites path!!! AND they even stated that our space shuttle has to be going faster to escape earths atmosphere- you have to read between the lines- they don't want to panic people- i hope they're right and it doesn't hit- but tracking something and how it ACTUALLY will behave could be two dif things.

Best Answer

Um. Didn't hear about until now

Best Answer

go look on you tube- scary stuff-

Best Answer