BLACKEYEDSUSIE BLACKEYEDSUSIE 51-55 15 Answers Jul 31, 2012

DON'T WORRY WE ARE NOT ALL BLIND. REMAIN CALM. *slowly pulls out a taser*

Best Answer

Lots of people to talk to. Just be nice and see what happens.

Best Answer

It is about connecting with other people....either directly or through reading the stories and confessions.

Best Answer

ZZzzzzzz . . . ZZZzzzzzzz . . . ZZZZzzz . . sniff snort whuzzat . . . ? Wha-- HEY!! (Sits up too fast, tips over table, half-empty beer, and tray of half-smoked butts) JEEE -- zuz H alreadeee!!! What the hell?? (Rubs bloodshot eyes, stretches, and scratches butt) Ummm . . . This website? Oh . . . sorry. THIS WEBSITE is a . . . Say . . . ; ) Look at all the replies you have so far. They're the most decent, unbiased responses I've seen to a question in a long time. I think that's what it's about. 'Course, the question probably took the wind out of any buffoons' sails and sent them scurrying to their musty, dusty hide-outs. Peace, friend.

Best Answer

why do you think that?? I wonder about that all the time. I used to have so many friends....and life's circumstances have made me isolated

Best Answer

NO IDEA REALLY I M JUST ON HERE TO GIVE PPL ADVICE AND TALK TO THEM A LITTLE AND MAYBE IF I M BLESSED MAKE A NEW FRIEND OR TWO. IF U WANT TO B MY FRIEND THEN JUST MESSAGE ME ON HERE AT CANNON8887 BUT CALL ME SKETCH ALL MY FRIENDS DO PLUS THATS MY NICNAME THAT I HAVE CAUSE I M AN ARTIST AND I LIKE IT BEST WELL C U LATER FRIEND TAKE CARE YOUR FRIEND SKETCH

Best Answer

You can find that here. Takes a bit to find the ones who want and need this, but they are here. You just need to find the ones who actually need what you are offering. I for instance, have a couple of people with whom I have a very good rapport, but that didn't happen the first day I got here. It took months of just getting to know them a bit at a time.

Best Answer

IM HERE!! talk to me!! :D

Best Answer

You respond to and answer questions.

Best Answer

CAP'S LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!<br />
This website is for sharing experiences.

Best Answer