Ok following my previous Question I feel I should give more details.... I met back up with a girl I knew from school years ago and we got to flirting I found out she is now living in another country so I set up a situation to see how she felt for me it ended up leading to us starting a relationship and me falling head over heels for her so I never told her the truth. Since then we have planned to be together and I have set in motion plans to move to her Country to start a life with her. I love her now so so much and things have been going well but she suspects something about my previous lie. I am not normally a liar and I have never cheated on her or anyone im usually a honest person but she has been really hurt before in previous relationships and if I tell her now I know she will end it and I know I can make her happy as my only thoughts are to do that. So do I tell her I lied to her and risk losing the best thing to ever happen to me? Because I really dont want to hurt her anymore
Messedupsituation Messedupsituation 26-30 13 Answers Dec 2, 2009

The problem with a lie is that it generally comes back to bite you in the nether regions when you least expect it. <br />
Let's say you cover your lie and maintain that she is doubting you for no reason. Now what position have you put the woman you say you love in for the future. She will doubt her own instincts where you are concerned for all time because you've led her to believe that she was wrong in this case. She will always wonder about you because obviously you are sending out signals you are unaware of that somethings wrong. If it truely isn't you who's giving her the heads up then you have the possibility that someone else is in which case you've called someone else a liar. Even worse if she knows for a fact that you lied and is giving you chance after chance to face up to that so she can try to trust you you're killing any chance you have by continueing in your lie.<br />
There is another side to this you need to understand.<br />
If she loves you she can forgive you. If she can't forgive you what kind of life does that offer to you. You will spend your days being constantly and consistently worried about whether you are in a good standing with her if she is the unforgiving type. You will find yourself bending over backwards and then some just to try to maintain a relationship where there is little or no give. For a relationship to survive both parties must be willing to admit that their partner is less than perfect and will make mistakes and need support and forgiveness. If she is not willing to forgive - it won't work. If she's not willing to forgive and understand - what kind of parent will she be?<br />
Always include your head in the matters of the heart.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

Notto disu shi**o agen =(<br />
Truth is awesome. Tell it from the beginning.

Best Answer

I will tell you the same thing I told you before. Tell her the truth. What kind of relationship could you have if it only exists because of a lie?

Best Answer

Yes. Tell her the truth. Man up and face the consequences of your manipulation. If you are totally balls-out honest with her about your mistake and why you did it, she may break up with you, or...she may appreciate your total honesty and humility. Those are very rare commodities these days.

Best Answer

I'll stick with my same answer; tell her the truth now, or you'll just end up with trust issues for the rest of your relationship.

Best Answer

Tell her...By you willing to risk it all for being truthful shows just how much you want honesty in your relationship with her and she should respect you more for it. Start a relationship with dishonesty and it only escalates and eventually catches up with you. My husband started our marriage with dishonesty and that's why we are now going through a divorce...not because of what he originally did but because he saw where he got away with it once and continued with the dishonesty.

Best Answer

If telling the truth can hurt and break someone's heart, what more can a lie do? The only way to go is telling the truth.

Best Answer

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lie to her and its not a relationship, its just a lie.

Best Answer