wendysosa wendysosa 22-25, F 9 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Loss to Suicide

I hate to be this guy and by all means RIP, but in my day 7-9 years ago bullying didn't lead to suicide, it made you tough and learn to stand up for yourself. now bullying is a cop out for bad parenting.

Best Answer

When I was younger, I was picked on for being black and for being a nerd. I ignored it. I didn't let their ignorance effect me. I mean, seriously.

Best Answer

Applause!!!!!

Best Answer

yes, i believe parents should be more involved in their kids life! many parents give to much space and privacy! Ima raise my kids like my momma raised me "OLD SCHOOL"

Best Answer

very good! :) no one is worth getting the best of you!

Best Answer

I'll never have kids, in today's world good parenting is impossible.

Best Answer

I dont get it..when a kid commits suicide, there's like hundred friends who comes sympathesizing..but when that kid is alive and going through tough times, where are those friends to help the kid out..

Best Answer

well, i didn't know her. IF I WERE RICH believe me, I'd help, but me personally struggle helping myself! And about the sympathesizing thing, that y i said "ppl listen when its to late" :)

Best Answer

People should listen BEFORE it is too late!!!!! This was a waste of a wonderful thing. No one listened because they did not want to. Anyone who is thinking of doing this is telling you all the time!!!! Stop and give a **** and they wont do it anymore. And the whole thing about people listen after it is too late. How does that make you feel that the only way you could have possibly listened you someone is by looking over their dead body. I understand exactly why they do what they do and it is because the feel useless. They feel like there is nothing for them here and they are trapped in a world that for whatever reason has forgotten about them. It feels like a dark prison that you can not escape from. A place that does nothing but hurt you and degrade you. For what ever reason they have to say that their world is the way it is... it is. It is that way. I only wish that more people could see when a person is hurting in this way and actually TRY TO HELP. I know all of this because I live this every day. The reason I have not gone all the way is because I would hurt some family that I have left that I know loves me. For that I am bound to live this life the way I am. For others... I can not speak for, however I can say this. Not everyone has the privilege of having family in their lives that love them. I think that it is a shame that she was not listened to when people had the chance to.

Best Answer

you're absolutely right! i feel thst her friends ESPECIALLY family should have been looking into her emotions and depression! immediately right the FIRST TIME she tried to kill herself! Once they saw how she was feeling! I mean you should know your kid well enough to know something is wrong! When I tried, i realized my family CARED AND LOVED ME! never tried again! because I realize that the ignorant people in school, weren't worth my familys tears and pain!

Best Answer

Not to be a ****. But, I cannot sympathize with people who kill themselves. I cannot understand how someone cannot see the big picture. Yes, I have been there. Yes, I've tried. Clearly I didn't succeed. I didn't understand It then and I understand it even less now. Selfish, shortsighted and a complete waste.

Best Answer

1st of all, thank god your failed at suicide attempt!!! :) And yes, I do understand with what you mean being selfish! because it is! Not everyone is string and some have very weak minds! unfortunately they do accomplish ending their lives! but I can't keep criticizing the dead! I feel like Im part of the reason they did it! therefore, RIP. :)

Best Answer

In the end, it is ultimately their choice to take their own life. The"bullies" contributed. But, they did not make the person kill themselves. instead of blaming and punishing the bullies. Why not study what it is about the conditions that are present at the schools that encourages bullying. It is present in every school at every socio-economic level.

Best Answer

i believe she did. Idk, god knows what was going through this childs mind! she hung herself right?

Best Answer

%101 agreed <br />
R.I.P Amanda Todd and all the others who committed suicide over bullying

Best Answer

Ah yes, bullying. There's no such thing as bullies.

Best Answer

yea there is... to those that let them. not everyone is strong like you :)

Best Answer

Every person you know is, was, or will be a bully, that includes you. Everyone has the capacity to do great harm to one another. But let me guess, you don't. Right? Well, you're wrong. The first step to solving a problem is acknowledging there is a problem, then you have to find out what it is. The problem here isn't any one person, it's everyone. It's a lot more complicated than one or two people, it's a tough issue. Stop simplifying it by pointing fingers, what you would call a bully is also a victim.

Best Answer

exactly my point.... i just don't explain it as well as you do. You're a bully if someone lets you get to them. I never said I don't harm others with words, I do... Sometimes without even noticing. But how are you coming at me sideways like this when you're the first saying there's no such thing as bullies?

Best Answer

That's just it, I'm the only person I've heard of to admit there's no such thing as a bully. There isn't. They don't exist. People aren't born bullies, they're made that way, how? lots of reasons. Mostly I'd say they're made that way by a society that celebrates vengeance. I haven't seen a single person here refer to any of these "bullies" as anymore more than a bully, when in reality they are just another victim. You can't stop bullying, that's the same as fighting terrorism, you can't kill terrorism. You can treat what causes it, you can't possibly hope to kill it, that's like saying I'm going to kill happiness, it's ridiculous. I know exactly where we can start to begin solving many of our problems, and that is with equal treatment of people.

Best Answer

ok? but you don't know me. And you don't know what I think lol! I was jst simply saying "over bullying" ok, yea bullies come with terrible back rounds sometimes abusive homes i know. but doesnt change the fact that they are "bullies"

Best Answer

You'll have to get used to bullying if we stick to that mode of thinking.

Best Answer

unfortunately! :) lets stay strong!

Best Answer

This is wrong... This young girl kills herself because she got bullied for doing stupid ****, and the whole world mourns her death. But when anyone else kills themselves, nobody seems to care. I personally don't feel sorry for her, I feel she was stupid and weak. She could have fixed her problems, unlike some others who cannot.

Best Answer

well I said her and all the others. I don't know their names unfortunately, this one came out on the news and everything. -_- she should have fixed her problems instead of ending her life. agreed. but hey, lets respect the dead :)

Best Answer