Disgusting these mongrels should be feed to the sharks but instead they walk the streets in India very proud of what they have done
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 21 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

Werent they arrested? Or were they let free? If theyre free and the girl killed herself, then its time for reform and believe me, its going to happen. However, can I make a point of how we condemn India for being so barbaric when the same thing happens a lot in our own backyard? i.e the 16 yr old girl raped in Steubenville, Ohio by two HS football players. http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/09/rape_charges_divide_football_t.html

Best Answer

RIP

Best Answer

I had a woman on EP get upset with me because she asked if I could live in any country no questions asked but everything paid for would I go. I told her no. She got very upset and berated me for it. She didn't understand that crazy crap like what happened in India happens a lot to foreigners.

I think it is disgusting and barbaric that this has occurred.

Best Answer

That was horrible what they did to that young woman. Pure disgust I hope all those men burn

Best Answer

indian men have a long and terrible history of abusing women but it seems to be part of thier dna because they do the same horrible acts no matter what country they reside in honor killings my ***

Best Answer

I'll ask my Indian friend has him or his father stabbed or threw acid on his sister's face for disobeying them. Oh wait, they didn't! Because not all of them do.

Best Answer

nope just most

Best Answer
Best Answer

Just sickening.They should be fed slowly and methodically to those sharks.

Best Answer

Time to burn at least one bus with the driver in it.

Best Answer

It's just so incredibly sad.

Best Answer

I would really like to have these mongrel bastards in my " care " for a while . They would not be there long , just long enough to gain a true appreciation of "pain & suffering ". Just recently , we had two sickening cases here in Australia , where the women were taken , violated , then murdered . The two scum responsible will do their time ,at community expense , with free medical & dental care , better food than some struggling families have , plus home comforts such as t.v , radio , a gym so they can keep themselves fighting fit , etc, etc . Worse than that , some moron ,imbecile do-gooder , will eventually fight for their early release , something that is happening here already in regard to several other violent criminals . Its time to take of the gloves with these vermin , and treat them with the same cold ,violent contempt that they showed their victims . If they want someone to do the job , the line starts here .

Best Answer

Your county my country they would not be walking around .

Best Answer

havent heard of it but it sounds bad

Best Answer

I heard she'd died...she'd already lost much of her intestines, I was afraid she would not recover.

:(

Best Answer

On Thursday night, it emerged that a 17-year-old girl had committed suicide after police allegedly tried to persuade her to drop a complaint of gang-rape and instead either accept a cash settlement or even marry one of her attackers

Best Answer

>:( GRR.

Best Answer