I have no fear in saying anything about Islam or Muslims

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

You obviously aren't lol

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

No one's afraid to say it. Some, though, seem unable to understand the issue

Best Answer

Nope, but I'm not sure what it means.

Best Answer

No. But I am not going to obsess about something that is less likely to happen then having a tv fall on your head a kill you.

It is not a serious threat. The closest European or western country where it is a legitimate concern is maybe Russia. I know the "west" aka the USA and it's vassals do not consider Russia as such but it is at least part in Europe and in many ways has a culture closer to western Europeans then say Asia or the ME. So it works for my purposes.

Also do you not find it odd that we only paint the entire religion as terrorists when it is brown people from over there somewhere that most westerners can't even find on a map?

Curious nobody called the IRA "catholic terror" or the Tim McVeigh protestant or "Christian terror." Conveniently if they are white and or Christian they are all just isolated crazies. Convenient. What makes it sad is even the FBI says they are the greater threat. Guys like Tim McVeigh and Anders Brevik.

Best Answer

Keep your head buried in the sand. Timothy McVeigh did not kill because of his religious beliefs. The radical Islamist are killing in the name of religion.

Best Answer

Sorry man but that is just not backed up by the facts. But I suppose it does make white middle America feel better when any one that looks like them who does something horrible is portrayed as a isolated "lunatic" who just randomly snapped and killed people for no reason even though that does not happen even with mental illness. Even crazy people follow a logic. It might be flawed or warped but there is still a logic that can be followed.

As for "Islamic" terrorists killing for religion that is not exactly accurate too. Even Osama Bin Laden clearly stated that his goals were pretty much strictly political. He believed Allah or God was on his side but his goal was to evict Americans from Mecca and the muslim world in general. He also said he planned on doing this by bankrupting the empire through endless unwinnable war. All of it geopoliitical and none of it religious.

Best Answer

NO and unlike 0bama I can even say' Muslim Terrorist'.

Best Answer

Radical Islam, **** I'm scared!!!

Best Answer

PC bro

Best Answer

KooooKooooooo.....

Best Answer