To paraphrase Amy from the Big Bang Theory, it is often those of greater intelligence who are not as in tune with their emotions, if by professional you mean educated and in a career. <br />
:) The way you treat the opposite sex stems from your experience (with your family in youth in particular). Also, I'm pretty sure that some people are just easily flustered when attracted to someone, or when wanting to make a good impression on them.<br />
We can be in all different walks of life, young or old, educated or not, and still have such simple problems as communicating with the opposite sex.

Best Answer

It's just the way you are I guess. And I can't resist: a professional woman? As opposed to an amateur woman?

Best Answer

Haha you know what I mean :)

Best Answer

Find a male friend and have him help you.

Best Answer

lol, I just freeze up until the pretty girl walks away.. fml

Best Answer

God help us both! :)

Best Answer

lol please!! its getting more and more painful to watch!

Best Answer

Haha dude! I thought I was bad!

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

I feel the same way...its awfull

Best Answer

That's a nice quality, it means you are sincere but also smart and know that there is a potential threat in any stranger, so your nervous. Just try not to let it show. Keeping up the appearance is the key. You know who and what you are, just be you.

Best Answer

Thank you. I guess it's all about confidence and it's something I need to develop further. For the moment I guess i have to learn to love the dorky me a little more!

Best Answer

Yes, confidence is very important. But so is humility and grace. You will get there, (where you want to be) as soon as you learn your balance. What you are willing to give and what others are willing to give you. You shouldn't have to give more of who you are than you are comfortable giving.

Best Answer

Maybe you don't trust men for some reason. Or you are afraid of being manipulated. Could be that you are really self conscious when in the presence of the opposite sex, when his attention is focused on you.

Best Answer

You are right yes to all of the above. I gotta work on that. Thank you x Milly

Best Answer