I never really have been in this situation, where i had to approach a random girl. My past girlfriends have always just seemed to be in my circle of friends...
Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 7 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Health

"Hi."

Best Answer

I was going to say that is dumb but than i started to think............... Maybe that could work. lol

Best Answer

:) Simplicity is the key.

Best Answer

BOOM!!!...Righ there just in your question alone it tells me everything you need to know...

She is just another person like you or me, there is nothing special about it. Walk up to her and let it flow naturally. It helps if you become very observant and try to pick up on things she might have an interst in before you open your mouth though that way you won't be stuttering and struggling to make uneasy conversation.

Best Answer

Good point thanks man!

Best Answer

Why don't you ask her about a current event or something going on in the world? Do you volunteer or something? Ask if she'd like to join in. Then you'd get to know her as a person.

Where do you see her? In a library, at starbucks? Talk about whatever she's holding.Don't just say "I see you got the pumpkin latte." Connect it to an open question, preferably with something funny to catch her attention. Say something like "What do those taste like? I had a terrible experience with pumpkin as a kid, and I haven't tasted it in like, 15 years."

DON'T use pick-up lines. I always shut down when I hear them. Pick-up lines are code for: I'm not interested in you as a person. I just want to get inside of you. :D

Best Answer

Words of wisdom. I save the pick up lines for the Bar. : D

Best Answer

If your hygenic and well put together and you know how to smile well your pretty much set. Fake the confidence until it becomes natural! I met my boyfriend at a bar, I had no idea who he was until he began to dance like a crazy fool right infront of where I was dancing, and the rest is history. I know it doesnt seem that easy but it is. If she doesn't like your straight up approach she probably isn't worth your time or was never interested in the first place. Which sucks but just remember there are girls out there who will be interested !

Best Answer

: ) Thanks

Best Answer
Best Answer

Do you go to that school? Go to the main office and tell them you want a random girl. I am sure they will give you some attention.

Best Answer

Dude your picture is upside down get your sh it together.

Best Answer

I am looking up dresses. Don't tell.

Best Answer

Lol nice!! : D

Best Answer