My prof pic is me from a few years ago. I look different now.
thisbrerulezyou thisbrerulezyou 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Singledom

get a bag. a plain paper bag big enough to put it on your head. it helps, I'm sure of it.

Best Answer

HAaAaAAAAAAAA

Best Answer

You have a very pretty face and if you're confident then that wouldn't be a problem

Best Answer

you are not ugly

Best Answer

Any guy who judges you ONLY by your looks isn't worth having. Beauty fades but brains are forever. Just be yourself and if they don't like you...that's there problem.

Best Answer

you're fishing with the wrong bait, little sister

Best Answer

Show some cleavage and put your hair up, men don't know the difference.

Best Answer

I hear you and realize it is hard to see yourself as others see you when you feel as you do. Actually, you are a kind and pleasant person. Your concern for others tells of the beauty you have inside as well. Relax into being the wonderful person you are and others -- including guys are drawn to that deeper quality. Just being real and sincerely interested in the other person is amazing.

Best Answer

By the earth, who is ugly ?

Best Answer

Yeah you aren't ugly, honestly you aren't confident if you think you're ugly. Not to mention relationships last based on who you are not what you look like.

Best Answer