Hey I'm 14 years old and my cousins 16 and we're not blood cousins but anyways I think she's super hot she has 32DD boobs she told me the size anyways .. Last night I went to her house to go spend time with the family and she went up stairs to take a shower but I didn't know soo i go up stairs to go see what she was doing and she was in a towel she's like what's up then I said just looking for you soo i go back downstairs and she comes down in shorts and a gym shirt but she has no bra in and you could see her nipple they looked soo hot!!! I couldn't resist myself soo i go up to her she sits down and I sit on her lap cuz she let's me so I there we are watching tv and then she starts touching my abs then she tickled me soo i tried to tickle her back and I go to her stomach But her boobs were soo low I felt them on accident and she's like it's ok soo that gave me a hug turn on and now I want to seduce her into giving me a bj or hj or at least touching me or seeing me naked any advice plz
Rodger6969 Rodger6969 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 3, 2012

DO you hear that?<br />
Banjos.

Best Answer

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

i was wondering if the weirdos were gonna come out tonight.......no offence this is just too out there for me.

Best Answer

Yeah, you could probably definitely get some forplay on that. Maybe even sex. But if I were you, I would be forgetting about it all and just carry on my merry way. Though I seem to have quite the screwed interests to yours. I wouldn't even bring myself into that situation...

Best Answer

ok i hate being mean i really do...but thats kinda creepy and ep is not the best place for this

Best Answer