Yeah, that saying is totally stupid. I have a boyish shape, and I'm a much better woman than some of the moron girls out there with a big rack-and also, I've noticed that fat girls use this phrase to put down skinny girls and make themselves feel better. Note to all the "curvy" girls out there-being overweight is NOT the same things as having curves. So shut up. Thanks

Best Answer

LOL! You go girl!

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

I think it's the same kind of thing that happens when women are pressured to be quite thin and look at their curves as a sign that they are too fat. It's just another statement about how every woman should try to conform to a certain shape. Women come in all shapes and sizes. Some with curves and some without. And there are all kinds of opinions about what is beautiful in the female form. I don't see why women must be judged ALL the time when they don't meet one standard or another.

Best Answer

Well it started out as a rant against the fashion industry and their stick insect women. Then the fat chicks got hold of it so it went from meaning "Real women (i.e those that eat) have boobs, an arse and a hip to waist ratio" to "I have rolls of fat, they are curvy, men like curves ergo men like me I may eat the other eleven slices of cake." <br />
Frankly.

Best Answer

You know what the truly beautiful thing about all women is? No matter what your size or shape, there is some guy somewhere that will think you are sexy :)

Best Answer

I think the school environment exacerbates the problem, because we try out our attractiveness amongst the immature, who more readily give attention to the pretty and popular. But in the real world it isn't like that. As people mature they are less shallow, and realise the perfect face might be a perfect *****, and that people steal our heart for many many reasons.

Best Answer

I think that term "real women" is associated with curves because in the US, the majority of women have curves. <br />
To me "real woman" means not fake or Hollywood plastic. I think of it as a a term of endearment like down to earth, honest, or trustworthy.

Best Answer

well duh, don't any of you know we live under a patriarchal system? so long as it stays that way women will continue to be treated as sex ob<x>jects and unworthy unequals and will find themselves pandering to this crap just to be *accepted*. i find it sad how little has changed since the 1950s and we appear to be going backwards, socially as a society.

Best Answer

YES<br />
It is another marketing strategy.

Best Answer

No.....are you a girl? Or is this just what you did?

Best Answer