m a jehovahs winess dating a protestant
Earthangel89 Earthangel89 22-25, F 14 Answers May 22, 2012

honestly? no. i'm not religious but i've found the bulk of people who are tend to place it in higher esteem than their relationships... ie; their beliefs and values and religious practise are what they ba<x>se their lives on so it makes no sense to throw all of that out the window for simple *love*. i've never heard of a successful marriage where both parties are religious and have opposing beliefs. the only ones that work that i've heard of were where only one partner waz religious.

Best Answer

i like your honesty..am a jehovahs winess dating a protestant..am religious him not so much.

Best Answer

Not if one of them is Muslim.

Best Answer

Only if the other is as ignorant as you.

Best Answer

lol. .tue

Best Answer

The Koran commands that a Muslim shall not make friends with the Christian or Jew or other non-believer. Apparently, you are ignorant of this fact

Best Answer

Yes I am atheist and my wife of 24 years is Catholic, we both respect eachothers opinions.<br />
BTW Jjehovahs Witness are protestant - protestant means non Catholic Christian

Best Answer

im christian and been married to my muslim husband for 7 years now. his dad was buddhist and this mother muslim. <br />
to be honest though, his dad converted to islam and i am in the process of converting.

Best Answer

It can if they can communicate and hash out the differences BEFORE any commitments are made and they stick to the concessions they made AFTER becoming committed. Only about 5-10% work out though realistically.

Best Answer

when two are in true love nothing matters.

Best Answer

My aunt and uncle have a wonderful marriage. One is Mormon, the other Christian.

Best Answer

d they have children?

Best Answer

that would be rare. in situations like this one partner usually capitulates to the other's religion even if only privately. in public it would appear they support each other.

Best Answer

Four actually.

Best Answer

If they both have an open mind then I see no reason why not.

Best Answer

Can't say for sure if they can.<br />
But, I know, realistically, quite a few have made.

Best Answer

opposites attract!

Best Answer

*singing* How deep is your love? How deep is your love? I really want to know...

Best Answer

One of the many reasons why i'm not

Best Answer

not wat?

Best Answer

Religous. My younger sister is in a relationship with a Jew and it causes him/them Loads of problems with his family. They have been together now eight years!

Best Answer