I just saw an ad that said "cure anxiety and depression or return your device for free" and it shows a guy wearing a headband which had a cord attached to it. Didn't look very safe if you ask me.
stlcrzy stlcrzy 46-50, F 8 Answers May 20 in Community

EP ads in general are disgusting or just plain weird. I've seen plenty of strange ads, but EP's got the weirdest ones.

Best Answer

Right? Some are funny and some are just downright disturbing!

Best Answer

This is why I am thankful for Adblock.

Best Answer

Adblock isn't a good thing to do. You're swindling the website by your mere presence on the server, then they don't make money from your visiting the site.

Best Answer

That is true... but I've gotten to where I almost stopped caring because a lot of the ads were messing up on my computer.

Best Answer

that's nothing, I've seen ads about things you can do to avoid electricity on here. Most are scams and the rest can cause fires and are really dangerous and illegal.

Best Answer

I swear EP drops words out of posts. That should say "electricity bills".

Best Answer

I guess EP doesn't really care what kind of ads they put on here just as long as the people pay for the spots.

Best Answer

Yup. I saw an anti-gun control ad that had a bullseye behind Obama's head.

Best Answer

Wow. I shouldn't be laughing, but for some reason I am. It's such a bizarre mix of nonsense on here.

Best Answer

To be fairly honest it's not as bad here as it is in some places. However it's extremely bipolar at times.

Best Answer

That is a very accurate description!

Best Answer

It's odd when the top three questions are all bizarrely different. "Am I pretty?" "I want to **** a BBW!" "I'm killing myself someone try and stop me!" It's a like a teenager's mind got plugged into the internet.

Best Answer

That's it!! I saw one this afternoon" what does bleach taste like?" and i wanted to respond "the burn means it's working" but didn't want to get flagged for encouraging self harm or something!!

Best Answer

you know me and what I'm capable of dishing out. I have no idea if I've ever been flagged because I never check the emails EP sends me.

Best Answer

Lol! Neither do I . I think people can't handle truth sometimes and that's why they flag.

Best Answer

The nature pic I've had for an avatar for a while got flagged and removed three or four times.

Best Answer

I don't get it. Why??

Best Answer

Because obviously flagging my behavior got them nowhere.

Best Answer

Wow. I guess some people are just bored and have nothing better to do.

Best Answer

I always assumed it was to just get back at me for making them look like fools.

Best Answer

Lol, ya, I've seen you rip some people up before!!

Best Answer

Too bad it doesn't mean anything.

Best Answer

Sure it does. Not only is it entertaining, but it's you being honest and true to who you are.

Best Answer

Well, at least it's entertaining.

Best Answer

they are trying to sell,but don`t see any thing I`d buy.i think ep will shut down at some point soon.

Best Answer

Hah! Effective. xP I hope no one gets hurt!

Best Answer

If they have to advertise anything...it probably is just a gimmick.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Haha no way? I cant see ads on this thing.. But the way you described it sounds a bit funny looking.

Best Answer

Way! I had to look twice at it because I couldn't believe what it was saying!

Best Answer

Haha oh man you should of took a screenshot of it! Sounds so unreal.

Best Answer

I'm waiting to catch it again!!

Best Answer

I got it!! The screen shot didn't work but I saved the image and posted it on my page!

Best Answer