with my job to where my home town is and I think I might want to do it cause I'm miserable here. Thoughts?
13Selene13 13Selene13 22-25, F 4 Answers May 30 in Community

Which would make you more miserable? To live without the town you love? Or, to live without your partner you love? If the answer is the town, you have the wrong partner. Go home. Just my thoughts....

Best Answer

He's coming with me O.o he knows I can be transferred meaning we will both be financially stable and actually wants to move back in my hometown cause this place is a dump.

Best Answer

You gotta be happy, or nothing will work out...

Best Answer

let your partner know if its serious you may want to stay and work it out but reccommend fun stuff that can help ease your bordom or misery even meeting new friends can help alot

Best Answer

He dislikes this place as much as me we only moved here as we were both jobless and he found his job here and now me, we both have an opportunity to be where we preferred and we have a choice now.

Best Answer

probably moving back would be the best choice considering you have a job oppurtunity and yall both dont like the place your at of course that would mean that he would be unemployed but atleast he would be able to go out and look

Best Answer

He hates this job anyways so he really doesn't mind at all =) and my job can keep us both going easily until he finds something =)

Best Answer

well then you seem to have the route in which you should take

Best Answer