ok i had to read up on it for school now im really scared theres records of it shifting in as little as a few years (not 1000 yrs - sources livescience) anyway wikipedia says that a poIe shift will cause voIcanoes around the worId to expIode and the ash will kiII off 99% of species. also it mentioned that the radiation (van aIIen radiation) will bombard Earth's atmosphere because the dipole field is gone..i'm really scared i read we're in a poIe shift right now is that what is causing all these earthquakes, bad weather and stuff and sickness (from radiation?)
jessmeyer jessmeyer 16-17, F 16 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Health

We already have the means to counter volcanoes AND radiation. One last thing we need...Vaults. ALOT of vaults.

Best Answer

Well dang! Santa is going to need a very good moving company.

Best Answer

Listen, don't worry so much about this pole shift event. It wouldn't be the first time the mass media exaggerated a claim or distorted a story. Meteors, asteroids, the economy, global unrest ... You name it, they'll write a story about it to GET VIEWERS... I mean, conflict sells stories right? I would suggest you talk to your science teacher, if you're still in school, or head to the library to get facts from reputable sources...sources with peer reviewed data to back up any claims they might make. You can also ask your librarian for online sources too. Don't just rely on sources like wikipedia.

Best Answer

Don't worry....Death is the road to awe.... Why fear death? We are all just energy, right? Energy doesn't die (:

Best Answer

Don't be silly.

Best Answer

Oh well, it happens.

Best Answer

Exactly my point! My one fear is the whole Planet X conspiracy but I'm not going to turn to suicide.

Best Answer

Nah, everythings gonna be fine

Best Answer

I've survived multiple predicted ends of the world.<br />
...What happens, happens.

Best Answer

If the pole shifting thing happens what are you afraid of? Most likely dying. So, because you are afraid you MIGHT die you are going to kill yourself? That makes sense how?

Best Answer

don't get stressed, there has been many end of the world scares in my life time, never happened, go have fun tomorrow and don't worry, this is all to sell preeping stuff and to worry people, i know it seems like it could happen, but it never has, don't worry girl, too young to worry like that, please don't even say the word, too young for that too, have fun:)

Best Answer

Oh Dear, you are very young and it is normal to worry about things like this at your age. I think you need to talk to someone in real life. parents/teacher perhaps. No good worrying about things you can not control and NO suicide is not the answer, especially at your age.

Best Answer

She is very young and not many 5 year olds on EP I reckon. Sorry but just how I worded it, common to be worried about stuff like this at her age, and yes I did too when I was young. I am a mother and exactly what I would say to my young children.

Best Answer

Pole shift won't affect you dramatically. All BS.

Best Answer

yeah SURE EVERY volcano going off in the world good i have a knfie near my wrists now bye!¬!

Best Answer

Every volcano is *always* going off! Pompei didn't happen in your lifetime. And there were hurricanes and tornadoes before you were born, too! Earthquakes will always shake the earth and thunderstorms will always scare little children - maybe you should pass THEM the knife because AS WE ALL KNOW the best way to deal with fear is to be a total pus'sy!

Best Answer

I remember waaay back in 1999 when Y2K completely shut down our infrastructure and plunged us into World War 3 oh wait... that was all speculative BS.

Best Answer

not neccisary,look some of these are lies,but i wouldn't worry'kay? killing yourself is not the answer.for if the facts are indenial,you'd have killed yourself for a situation,preventable.

Best Answer

Don't listen to this troll. Just ignore it and live life to the fullest. For, if it weren't for live itself we wouldn't be able to fear anything. And, that emotion is what makes me feel alive to this very day. So, cherish it and be afraid. It's what makes us all human. Just don't turn a knife on yourself.

Best Answer

I only see one troll and you just addressed them.

Best Answer