LillyRose92 LillyRose92 18-21, F 23 Answers May 11, 2012

It's not easy. You have to make it a way of life. I was a dancer most of my life. Picking up weight was not an option. When I stopped dancing in my 30's I was so used to compliments about my body I couldn't bear the thought of getting heavy. Now I am 59 and still slim. The answer: only fruit till noon, then a healthy balanced lunch and very very little at night. Don't make a big deal about it. Just do it quietly. When you do pig out occasionally make up for it the next two days. And very important: keep moving. Keep walking. Keep moving. Whenever you can.

Best Answer

try walking and eating more protein less carbs thats how i lost weight and walking is free

Best Answer

This is a totally free "weight loss community", you can track your food eaten, exercise, set goals, forum, tons of articles and tips. It is an awesome site.<br />
http://www.sparkpeople.com/

Best Answer

eat proper portion sized meals and excercise? doctors have been saying this near 50 yrs?............................

Best Answer

Having lost 110Ibs (check out my photo album called before and after for pics) and being a qualified personal trainer and life coach, I am a fountain of knowledge when it comes to weight loss tips. Check them out by following me on Twitter at ludlow_mark. Good luck x

Best Answer

Carry on eating what you like, but just in smaller portions have one greedy day a week and don't worry what you eat on that one day. But to lose weight and feel better you must excersise. I lost 4 stone which is 56 pounds last year(in 5 months) by cycling between 12-18 miles every morning. It's a killer for about 6 weeks but then it gets easier as your body gets lighter and your muscles get used to it, but then it becomes enjoyable and if you miss a day you wish you hadn't.<br />
Easy, you just need will power to eat less and move more. You will look and feel great

Best Answer

I have no money to visit the gym

Best Answer

I did not visit the gym. EVER!

Best Answer

It is too easy to make excuses, I know I was an expert, wrong weather, no time, no money,work, no equipment. If you have legs or arms you can excercise the only thing stopping you is you.

Best Answer

People underestimate the importance of exercise. Dieting alone is sometimes not enough. You obviously needs to eat well balanced meals that contain your daily needs of protein, carbs, and even fat, yes you do need fat to function. However, these days, most of generally consume more than what is needed and we don't burn enough. You need a good amount of exercise, and for burning fat, you generally need a cardio routine that's sufficient enough. If you couple that with strength and weight training, even better, more muscle makes it easier to burn fat because more fat needs to be used up to supply the new muscle you've gained with energy. It's sad how despite all the research and effort doctors put in telling people to do this they only do it when they're in the red zone or already somewhat overweight. Trust, the doctors know what they're talking about, the human body is much more fragile when you pack on the pounds, you're just adding more strain on your joints and internal organs.<br />
Oh and I'd just like to give a few words to the Americans, please, can you just give your liver a break already. Drink, but don't over do it, you're already suffering from a massive obesity problem over there, once your liver is gone it's gone, there's only so much it can do until it blows. Alcohol adds to your weight, those everyday sodas add to your weight. Cut those out, you'll be feeling a lot better and you'll shed a good portion of weight even without adding exercise. It's ok to drink if you do it moderately, but taking it over the limit is just another way scarring your liver, and irritating your bowels.

Best Answer

Did you just call Americans fat alcoholics?

Best Answer

follow diabetic diet u will lose pounds and feel awesome and no i am not diabetic

Best Answer

I have never heard of a diabetic diet, so just a diet for diabetic people??

Best Answer

yes somtimes i am not clear when i write but it is so balanced u will lose wt because it regulates your blood sugar so u are never really hungry

Best Answer

Stop drinking sodas and eating crap, and get a liver cleansing. Honestly, a lot of the mass in your middle is from your liver expanding due to impurities present in it. Once these are no longer being put into your body, the liver will heal itself. If you take some carrot juice or small amounts of licorice tea, you can speed up the process, though do your research before you take any such advice.<br />
After that, you'll have more energy and higher metabolism anyhow, so your body will lose weight healthily.

Best Answer

Advocare is the way to go. There's no counting anything. It's all money back guarantee. I did the24 day challenge and lost 9lbs and 5 inches. My husband lost 26 lbs. There's no starving yourself either. 3 meals and 3 snacks a day. Spark is awesome.
Www.24dayvision.com

Best Answer

I would definitely try the Zeal For Life Challenge! I lost 21lbs on it and two pant sizes my friend jennifer lost 71lbs on it and is still losing! It is a fantastic program because it helps level out your hormones and helps get your body back on track! If your hormones are out of whack you can't expect to lose weight by just eating right and working out. I know from experience because i have literally tried everything. From jenny craig to weight watchers to this to that and Zeal For Life is the only one that worked for me. It doesn't tell you to do anything crazy except implement the wellness program into your diet. It actually gives you a personal training coach along with the program and its amazing! I would love to share more with you and help you achieve your goal!
www.pinkpowderpusher.com

Best Answer

I'm trying Medifast. this is only my first week so I will let you know how it goes.

Best Answer

You need to get yourself in the right fr<x>ame of mind and try to accept that it's hard work to be fit and in shape. It's even harder when you like your food or have a sweet tooth. Exercise is crucial to long term weight stability and making that exercise part of your life is the real challenge. Also eating sensibly during the week and not on the weekend helps, and trying to keep liquid calories to a minimum is a good idea.

Best Answer

I use the LoseIt app on my phone to track every calorie that goes into my mouth. The app is free and will tell you exactly how many calories you can have each day. Also eat every 2-3 hours so that you never feel hungry and your blood sugar levels stay stable and exercise at least 4 times a week.

Best Answer

Dr perricone

Best Answer

I'm a health consultant. Message me for more information.

Best Answer

well difficult to say. No much magic bullet, you have to reduce the inputs or increase the outputs. A mix of both is probably better. If you eat two pack of crisps a day, spit one in two occasions, same for cakes (so you do not frustrate yourself) etc... forget about escalator, get a stationary bicycle if you can't do sport outside. Increase veg intake to make you feel full. Instead of cinema go to a park and walk with some friends etc.... <br />
But all this slowly, very slowly, the body does not like fast changed and it may lead to frustration if you suppress all the "guilty" food, it is just a matter of reducing the portions of the "bad" stuff and increasing the energy expenditure in a pleasant way.

Best Answer

I have lost 65 pounds calorie counting and doing light exercises at home.

Best Answer

What is wrong with Weight Watchers? It works.

Best Answer

its pretty simple really, forget the stupid fad diets, detox rubbish, pills, anything that sounds too good to be true. The only HEALTHY and maintainable way to do it is to eat less crap, more good stuff, and exercise regularly. Yeah I know its boring, but thats it. You need every food group (but better quality stuff), and you need to get as much activity as you can in your day.

Best Answer