good idea?....
meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 11 Answers Jun 16, 2011

Is the wearing of any clothes absolutely necessary? ;)<br />
Cardboard will keep you warm, and if you combine it with newspaper - you'll have something to read, too...

Best Answer

Fraid tis.
Haha......will line the trash bags with cardboard...

Best Answer

such a sweaty experience, better to nick stuff out of the used clothes container, but be careful not to lose your balance the trap door is very quick.

Best Answer

Hey,trash bag guy,where are you,here's one for you!

Best Answer

you will not be alone...there;s that annnon guy...hang with him...you'll get free bags

Best Answer

I'll send you money for clothes! I get to pick the clothes though. Over sized tee shirts, panrtyhose and FM pumps. Deal?

Best Answer

Deal, You send me money :)

Best Answer

Cool! Where do I send it?

Best Answer

If you plan on going to a formal event, use the Hefty Blackouts....The beach I think the Hefty Ultra Flex would be great. Take a bottle of baby oil for the slip and slide, with you lover.

Best Answer

hehe...thanks for advice.....

Best Answer

do you own a w/d machine or do you have to use a public one - laundromat - and therefore don't have enough money?

Best Answer

have a washing machine...and dryer....and washing line and pegs....

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

"come on get happy"...*sings*...... :)

Best Answer

now THAT id is a mouthful to type hahaha try sayin it fifteen times nonstop with the keyboard not your voice and rush it like a tonguetwister with no hesitation in your typing haha you do that my man and you are a supertypist

Best Answer

Best Answer

maybe not such a bad idea..I can accessorise...:)

Best Answer