I can't understand how people react!!!Why would you be surprised or shocked when hearing that your friend is gay or anyone you know is gay and then defend them when someone just says facts about them and their fake innocence??? Or what!!Are you gay!!Then They are people who are BLA BLA BLA!!!What a nonsense......
VAMPIREGORGEOUS VAMPIREGORGEOUS 26-30, F 7 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

I know someone that has the gay.

Best Answer

Thank you for brightening my day.

Best Answer

No problem :-)

Best Answer

I would defend someone who is homosexual if they were being unjustly attacked solely because of their séxual orientation. That goes for pretty much everyone though. If they did something to egg it on, well, too bad, you asked for it.

Best Answer

What are you saying here???

Best Answer

I'm as much anti-gay as the next guy, but we live in a society were they are becoming more and more accepted, and you might as well get used to it, 'cause unfortunately it isn't going to change. And you should have better grammar, so that people think you're smart, and take you more seriously.

Best Answer

I have good grammar my dear but cause I'm sooo angry more furious of someone's comment on my story about gays I did mistakes when writing this question.

Best Answer

Besides People are taking me serious I don't need your advice about how to write I'm an English-German translator and I have the Celta teaching certificate.Thanks!!

Best Answer

I'm very smart believe me cause I ask logic questions unlike many here who ask stupid questions. Those are the ones you should advice to be taken serious!

Best Answer

I thought the holy water was whiskey and drank it all coz of that silly flask, vial whachever ya call it. sorry. just push them into a catholic carwash =)

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you're talking about. How people "react" to *what* exactly? o_O

If someone I know is gay, I'm most likely to have found that out by meeting or already knowing whomever it is that s/he is dating. Same as with any opposite sex couples I meet. Nothing to "react" to.

Best Answer

Like when I say facts about those perverts people attack me for saying the truth,and what they have caused in our communities from child abuse to molesting to HIV & Aids.
Then when anyone finds out his friend is gay or lesbian he freaks out or gets shocked. Why defending them when you hate even hearing about someone you know or like that he's gay!!!
Aren't they the reason for the HIV virus??Aren't children being molested and abused mostly by those who are gays or lesbians themselves??
If being gay or lesbian or even bisexual is something not bad why was it the first reason for the spread of the HIV virus??
Why are the statistics saying that most gays have gotten this way cause they have been molested or raped by guys when they were young children.
in my opinion gays and lesbians are the reason for what's happening to our children these days as well as the HIV virus and AIDS.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but you are very, very misinformed, and there's nothing to "defend" about two human beings in love.
There are no *scientifically supported* statistics supporting *any* of the things you claim. Honestly it's kind of creepy that you would focus so much on other people's love lives, let alone that you ascribe all these awful things to people you obviously do not know.

Best Answer

Well said...

Best Answer