Xxsammiejoxx Xxsammiejoxx 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Image & Weight

Depression.

Best Answer

Eventually they are so upset that they aren't Young looking, or what is considered attractive that they figure why bother. Men can be seen as attractive at all ages, but to be considered attractive as a female you have to look young and taught.

Best Answer

You don't have to be young to look attractive. I think a lot of women look their best with a little age on them, from 35 to 50 even. Maturity and confidence trump perky boobs anyday. We're talking vamp vs. barbie.

Best Answer

I don't think so either, but in commercials and news papers and things you see one kind of female as opposed to man different types of males. The general idea is that a woman's face should look as much like a doll as possible. Men can be pretty, preppy, rugged or whatever. Think about Robert Redford, women still think he is sexy where as it is always women who have to compliment the older women on how great they look.

Best Answer

Totally agree with this.

Best Answer

I agree with this.

Best Answer

I don't know that it's necessarily true that it's always women who have to compliment the older women on how great they look. I and many other guys appreciate a good-looking older woman.

Best Answer

Well I am glad to hear that, but this is not the norm.

Best Answer

Likely they are proud and confident beyond personal appearance and its a consequence of over taxing oneself. Also, when you are busy being capable, like a lot of women are, you stop seeing yourself as a sexual ob<x>ject, which is what drives us all to tend to our appearance. If she is also not being reminded or praised of her attractiveness, its even easier to do so. In importance, as compared to the rest of our responsibilities, it can fall by the wayside.

Best Answer

Someone else said it.<br />
Depression.

Best Answer

Because the man in her life stopped being a man and stopped treating her like her did when he dated her. What reason would she have...?

Best Answer

sometimes life shoots them in the foot

Best Answer

they realize there is no one to impress any more.

Best Answer

Heartbrake or overbaring partner, u loose all your self esteem, believe me, been there

Best Answer

No one can make you become anything if you don't let them. Your life, your choice.

Best Answer

Easier said than done. My own self-esteem took a severe beating by being with the wrong partner. It takes a long time to bounce back from that.

Best Answer

Yes, don't think u could really understand if you've never been in that position, you might be a very strong person or think you are, but that kind of emotional hurt can have a huge draining effect on you, probably not explaining very well but there you go

Best Answer

they let dirt-bags in their lives

Best Answer

I think that is what has happened...

Best Answer

yup....the things we do for love.....go figure....

Best Answer

You are never too old to look and feel your best. You will feel better about yourself as well as be more respected by your peers, at all ages.<br />
I think most women as they age can be overwhelmed by how much harder it can be than say when you are 20.<br />
On the flip side I have seen 20 year olds that have let themselves go already, sad. They look 40 already.

Best Answer

BECAUSE they're proud and confident. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference.

Best Answer

Because age takes it's toll, and eventually you just have nothing to work with. :-/

Best Answer

I'm 22 i'm sure i still have time :)

Best Answer

Baby, you have nothing but time for sure. You are at the peak of your sexual power right now.. nothing is stronger. Use this power for good, not evil ok?

Best Answer