Mysteriouslovely Mysteriouslovely 26-30, F 17 Answers Aug 25 in Community

because he is a complete idiot who needs to be locked up for 20 years

Best Answer

Needs to be executed. Don't tolerate his existence. Why 20 years? So he can get out in 20 years and do it again? Hell no, take him out right there and now. Why let him go to jail for 20, learn some tips from the other sickos in there, then get out and do that all over again?

Best Answer

There are no reasons.

Best Answer

How about his 51 year old sister...

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

I think we should introduce him to Lorena Bobbit

Best Answer

Isn't that the woman who chopped off her cheating husband's penis? xD

Best Answer

yes, I think shes the blind date I would set up for him

Best Answer

Mental Illness, Mental Illness, Mental Illness.

Best Answer

Mental illness insinuates that they were born that way and could be helped. They can't.

Best Answer

Not all mental illness can be helped. Some problems are beyond treatment of pharmaceutical aid or psychotherapy. Some people just need to be locked up. Period.

Best Answer

Because he's sick, abusive and needs to be in prison.

Best Answer

Who is to govern the law of physical attraction? In the same sense why would a girl have inappropriate relations with her father? Then again "inappropriate" is ruled by society.

Best Answer

People whom are not screwed up in the head, are Not physically attracted to their own children.

Best Answer

Hmm Did you grow up in a home that normalized ******?!!! Being a father and a love are two very different roles. The idea is the father protects, not violates

Best Answer

Because he's a disgusting human being. Depending on her age he should be locked up and his cell mate should be informed of his crime, I don't want to pay for him to be nice and comfy on death row for 15-20 years until he is humanely killed, let him know what it feels like to be abused. If she is old enough to know it's wrong I say send them both to a therapist.

Best Answer

Mental idiot..

Best Answer

First I do not have an inappropriate relationship with my daughter but I think I can think of one cause, from personal experience. I have a high sex drive, my wife has none since menopause and constantly refuses sex. My daughter is very beautiful and although I know I shouldn't, I couldn't help but think inappropriate thoughts about her. In fact I have read that father daughter is among the most common of male fantasies. However in my case it will always remain a sick fantasy, unfortunately some men don't have the ability to control themselves.

Best Answer

There are millions of women in this world, whom you are not related to. And, you could even pay some woman to have sex with you, without having disgusting thoughts about your own child. I think the most disgusting "human" on earth is a Pedo.

Best Answer

You should seek therapy. I don't know where you read that but it's false, most men don't see their children as sexual beings at all. They try to keep their daughter "innocent" not fantasies about taking her innocents away. If you're wife doesn't want sex and you do I suggest you either buy a pocket ***** or divorce her.

Best Answer

dido my thoughts exactly

Best Answer

you are a sick SOB along with the fool she is married to. Your little girl should only know what kind of a man she has for a father. I sincerely hope she is never alone with you and only wish I could tell her her father is a sick pervert.

Best Answer

Don't need a reason, he just has to be "that" type of guy.

Best Answer

Bad wiring...

Best Answer