Someone else wrote that one song for them.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

more than likely lol

Best Answer

no, she's right.
most A&R teams arn't afraid to admit that they write the songs for the artist.
that's why i mostly hate commercial music.

Best Answer

Dozens of reasons. I've heard c.d.'s where they had one great song..."the hit", and the rest of the c.d. sucked. Poor managment, drugs and alcohol, record lables not giving a damn, not touring enough ect.

Best Answer

The majority of artists don't get that far, to be honest.

Best Answer

I've seen more great artists only make a few amazing songs, while I notice mediocre, or completely untalented "performance artists" shell out bs song after bs song. It's not about the quality of music anymore, it's about the entertainment, and popularity. If you have those two aspects, you're basically a legit artist today... But it doesn't make you a musician.

Best Answer

Producing a song is as easy as sucking a cats brains thru it's *** with a straw...lol

Best Answer

Probably just because their song only fits a "fad". The musicians that make it are the ones that stick true to their one and only unique style. Because fads fade, but style is forever.

Best Answer

Because they make novelty songs that fit for a moment in time

Best Answer