If a dude breaks up with a girl and immediately starts dating and begins a relationship with another chick does it last? same goes for a female, if she immediately jumps into a relationship immediately after a breakup before fully getting over her ex, does it last? and how soon is TOO soon to start a new relationship after a break up?
mrowe718 mrowe718 26-30, F 9 Answers Jul 5, 2012

some do some dont...i honestly dont look to date but will go out if asked.. hve never realy looked for any relationship have been in.

Best Answer

I wouldn't recommend this. The perils of their recent breakup will follow. Usually leads to mistrust, infidelity and mistreatment. Sometimes why...

Best Answer

what about a guy who breaks up with a girl, breaks her heart and leaves her to be with other women? do those relationships last?

Best Answer

I haven't dated since I broke up simply because I knew how far down the rabbit hole I fell and had to crawl out. I doubt rebounds would work too well for people.

Best Answer

Interesting. How long ago was your last relationship if you don't mind me asking?

Best Answer

Almost a year and a half

Best Answer

It depends on the person. If a man or woman is insecure about being single, they will cling to the next available partner.

However, all the emotional baggage they bring into a new relationship will eventually end it.

Best Answer

It's like a lost and found love. Some keeps it and some don't.

Best Answer

I think one is too "needy" after a breakup to be a good candidate for a relationship.

Best Answer

even the one who initiated the breakup is considered needy?

Best Answer

I think so, from the standpoint of needing to fill the void.

Best Answer

I was with a women that had just broke up with another guy, altho I really liked her she just had to much baggage from the last relationship. We ended after about 3 months.

Best Answer