some do some dont...i honestly dont look to date but will go out if asked.. hve never realy looked for any relationship have been in.

Best Answer

I wouldn't recommend this. The perils of their recent breakup will follow. Usually leads to mistrust, infidelity and mistreatment. Sometimes why...

Best Answer

what about a guy who breaks up with a girl, breaks her heart and leaves her to be with other women? do those relationships last?

Best Answer

I haven't dated since I broke up simply because I knew how far down the rabbit hole I fell and had to crawl out. I doubt rebounds would work too well for people.

Best Answer

Interesting. How long ago was your last relationship if you don't mind me asking?

Best Answer

Almost a year and a half

Best Answer

It depends on the person. If a man or woman is insecure about being single, they will cling to the next available partner.<br />
However, all the emotional baggage they bring into a new relationship will eventually end it.

Best Answer

I think one is too "needy" after a breakup to be a good candidate for a relationship.

Best Answer

even the one who initiated the breakup is considered needy?

Best Answer

I think so, from the standpoint of needing to fill the void.

Best Answer

I was with a women that had just broke up with another guy, altho I really liked her she just had to much baggage from the last relationship. We ended after about 3 months.

Best Answer