Im different, I felt so scared after this I couldn't sleep for 3 days, now I pray for sleep each night, and at times I feel uncomfortable with life, like I'm different, and I'm afraid of snapping, because I don't intent to be suicidal, what do I do? Also I've been stressed out lately, school, gf dumped me, been together for Bout a year, sex many times, been kicked out a few times, so I wanna feel good again, any advice?
Recuperate Recuperate 18-21 8 Answers Jan 30, 2012

Don't worry..it was fake weed so your paranoia is fake also.

Best Answer

Benn-lar-i-ous

Best Answer

That crap is horrible. I watched a kid lay on the ground and scream after he had smoked it. I can't believe you can actually buy it at the store, while real pot is still illegal.

Best Answer

Don't do drugs!

Best Answer

I thought only acid gave that kind of effects. Never saw them last that long though.

Best Answer

Drink lots of water-try to flush yourself clean

Best Answer

Oooh, you gotsta stay away from all of that weird synthetic weed stuff. There's no telling what it is. I think with time things will return to normal. Try meditating. You'll be all right. C:

Best Answer

How do I meditate, and you think I can return to normal?

Best Answer

Yeah, you definitely can! Of course! Um well there are many ways to meditate. All I do is sit in a chair, close my eyes, and focus on my breathing for a while. Then I just kind of observe my thoughts. If I think something negative, like, "I suck!", I accept the thought, but try not to focus on it. It's really just slowing down and focusing on the present moment.

Best Answer