Don't worry..it was fake weed so your paranoia is fake also.

Best Answer

Benn-lar-i-ous

Best Answer

That crap is horrible. I watched a kid lay on the ground and scream after he had smoked it. I can't believe you can actually buy it at the store, while real pot is still illegal.

Best Answer

Don't do drugs!

Best Answer

I thought only acid gave that kind of effects. Never saw them last that long though.

Best Answer

Drink lots of water-try to flush yourself clean

Best Answer

Oooh, you gotsta stay away from all of that weird synthetic weed stuff. There's no telling what it is. I think with time things will return to normal. Try meditating. You'll be all right. C:

Best Answer

How do I meditate, and you think I can return to normal?

Best Answer

Yeah, you definitely can! Of course! Um well there are many ways to meditate. All I do is sit in a chair, close my eyes, and focus on my breathing for a while. Then I just kind of observe my thoughts. If I think something negative, like, "I suck!", I accept the thought, but try not to focus on it. It's really just slowing down and focusing on the present moment.

Best Answer

Legal high?

Best Answer

read the new testament

Best Answer