Staples89 Staples89 22-25, M 6 Answers Aug 30 in Dating & Relationships

Smell her bra

Best Answer

move out

Best Answer

Hooker. On the kitchen table.

Best Answer

One of you needs to find a new place to live.

Best Answer

if she does not still love you back, then you are wasting precious moments of your own life obsessing over a love that was not meant to be; because if it were meant to be, you wouldn't be posting this question right now

Best Answer

To be honest I don't know what happened. She says she still loves me but not in that way "her feelings have changed" this was out of the blue.

Then I got the whole it's not me it's her quote.

I am trying to move on but my head and heart won't seem to allow it.

Best Answer

even in relationships, feelings can change; married people don't always feel the same way about each other, over time; they just have become very familiar or comfortable with that person. There is some woman out there who will love you completely, but you've got to get back into the game to find who that person is

Best Answer

I understand that at some point I need to move on the issue I am having is I can't. This was a long relationship and I really do love her. I guess the answer I was looking for was how do you move on? How do you get to a point that means you can be with someone else.

How do you get over the pain? It's been a month and I still feel the same. So if the answer is time then I feel it's going to be a long time. I don't want to feel the way I am at the moment never mind for a long period of time.

So how do I get past the feelings?

Best Answer

maybe you need time to fully grieve the loss you're feeling; maybe the more you stay victim to the pain, the harder it is to let go. maybe you don't have to lose her as a friend, but as a romantic partner. I'm not making light of that, at all. I can tell you are much agrieved in pain. I think that you have to make peace that it's over, and then try to gradually go places where you can meet young women your age.

Best Answer

I guess that where the sayings love hurts and time is a healer of all wounds comes from.

Best Answer

love hurts because we become attached to someone; attachment is the leading cause of feeling hurt or wounded; I can't tell you that time heals all wounds, but only that time can lessen the impact of it.

Best Answer

?? She left you, but she still lives with you?

Best Answer

Yes she still lives with me. We have a tenancy agreement for at least the next 12 months.

Best Answer