And I am so depressed and sad. I was doing okay up until this point. I pray I get anorexia. I wake up crying. What should I do?
LauralynneC LauralynneC 41-45, F 14 Answers Feb 19 in Health

Are you seriously 46-50 years old?? No way. You can't seriously care that much what someone else thinks or says?? Woman up!! :-)

Best Answer

Ignore Her. I have been through this my whole life. Ever since I was a kid, my mother would dress me all in black in hopes that I would look "Skinny" especially since "Theresa's Kids" were going to be at the wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, etc. I couldn't after all, be around "Theresa's kids" if I was going to be fat. She would tell me I must lose weight, but in the same breath say "Oh, I made some lasagna do you want some?" And who the hell is supposed to say no to that?! <br />
Stop starving yourself. The opinions of others do not count. Be who you are for yourself, not for others. Do not pray for anorexia, you will ruin your life for others who think differently of you. Tell your Mom in law to mind her own beeswax.

Best Answer

Screw her and be happy with yourself. Her opinion stinks

Best Answer

Why on earth are you listening to her at your age?

Best Answer

nothing wrong with being fat... everything wrong with being mean... phooey on her... be all the fat you want... and be happy about it :)

Best Answer

Time for you to grow up and at 50 do you really give a rats arse at what your mother in law says

Best Answer

Go get a check up. If your doctor feels you are okay, then tell yourself she is the one with a problem. I have a MIL like her and I finally told my husband to deal with her. She was being cruel.

Best Answer

you need to get an nutritionist's opinion; you also need to exercise at least 20-25 minutes, 3-4 times a week. Eating healthy does not mean you starve yourself; you need to keep a healthy metabolism to keep your body functioning as it should.

Best Answer

tell your mom-in-law to fukc off btich who the hell is she to tell you how to live your life?

Best Answer

Also, you don't need to pray for anorexia. It's easy enough to mimic the main symptom: just stop eating. Problem solved.

Best Answer

eat normally.<br />
Tell her she is being superficial<br />
Tell your partner that you didn't appreciate his mum's comment.<br />
perhaps get some counselling.

Best Answer

you should stop believing what people say and be happy with who you are on the inside when your happy internally you think a little less then externally

Best Answer