Ok so I haven't had anorexia for a long time and I I am not ready to recover I want to and I am going to but not now. All my family and therapist say I have to. I am on house hospital and if I purge or restrict at my house I am going to hospital. Right now I am sick so I am not purging and soon I'm going to be healthy and I know I can't do this I can't not purge its not possible.... I just don't know what to do anymore...
Aanalove Aanalove 16-17, F 11 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Addiction

your health is the most important thing, if you have an issue, why not fix it, this way you can enjoy your life, once you get my age life is alot tougher, lots of things to deal with, your age is for learning stuff, learning about yourself and having fun, get squared away and have fun with the early years, you deserve to have fun and a great life.

Best Answer

You are loved. Believe it. Let go of your need for control. Be free

Best Answer

Fear of the loss of control or not being in control leads many to this condition. By controling their food intake they have the feeling of control in one part of their lives. Also the feeling that one is unloved or unlovable leads many to this condition. Freedom from that fear and those thoughts can bring relief and peace of mind.

Best Answer

Im no example of healthy living, but the fact is if you're not ready to change.....nothing will make you change.<br />
So until you ready to face the challenge and change it, do what makes you happy.<br />
Btw- its ok to tell your doctor about your problem and that you are not ready to change it.... They might be able to give you supplaments to mitigate the damage.until you are ready!

Best Answer

Get help for it NOW and get it out of the way so you can start living a long and healthy life. Don't procrastinate.Get help immediately.

Best Answer

Dear Aanalove

That is a tough one, are you aware of who you are punishing, is it yourself or someone else, if it is you, why do you deserve this, if it is someone else, why do they deserve this? What have you done in such a short lifetime that is so bad that you are willing to die because of it? Has someone else hurt you so badly that you are willing to die to get even!? It is your life and you have the right to control or not control it, but there are other ways to gain control, besides dying, please think about what I am saying, I don't even know you and my heart hurts for the suffering you are going through
And I would really like to help you in any way that you would let me.
Darlingrose

Best Answer

So you ENJOY being I'll MAKING everyone worry.you are SELFISH

Best Answer