anything punk

Best Answer

Red Hot Chili Peppers are right up there with the Beatles and The Stones IMO. I don't have a single favorite band (I just love too many), but I really love The Black Keys at the moment.

Best Answer

They're my favourite group, too, believe it or not. I first saw them in concert when the late Hillel Slovak was still their guitarist and they came out wearing "socks" during the second half...They're coming to the Bay Area Feb 2012 and I hope to see them then.

Best Answer

i know love them,they are coming my way in april,want to see them so bad

Best Answer

bay area?i live in florida

Best Answer

They're based in Los Angeles Ca. They're coming to the Colliseum in Oakland Feb 2012 (across the San Francisco bay).

Best Answer

I saw that they were playing Oracle! Is that a good place to see shows? The shows we get in the valley are *yaaaawwwn*

Best Answer

Oh, Gilly, you're right---they're coming the Oracle Arena ! I'm so used to everything in Oakland happening at the Coliseum, lol !

Best Answer

Clearly I haven't been over there in awhile, since the changes.

Best Answer

I wasn't correcting you lol I saw that The Black Keys are also playing there and at Power Balance in May and wondering how Oracle is.

Best Answer

no one favorite.....so hard to generalize as I like a lot of music..... mainly....tho no country and not much rap.

Best Answer

Too many to name, but I've been on a huge Danzig kick again lately

Best Answer

The Scissor Sisters,

Best Answer

I love Queensryche's old stuff.

Best Answer

That's hard to answer! I love Rage Against The machine,Queensryche, and Disturbed among twenty more haha! Good question!

Best Answer

nirvana !! kurt cobain rules..hail the chief!

Best Answer

Nirvana

Best Answer