I would never LIE to anyone here. Friends or strangers...for chrissake. You know this FACT! I cannot take this pain...
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Jun 25, 2012

i would never lie to you but i might not tell you whats going on either

Best Answer

That is fine, P. xx

Best Answer

because not telling something is as bad as a lie to me

Best Answer

yes. why do you never talk to me anymore? unclear your answer. are you referring to me? c'mon R. you could talk to me. we could be friends. if you cared...

Best Answer

you are silly and I do care and no I was not referring to you in particular

Best Answer

you were not speaking to me for some time now or does it just feel like it? i am unclear and uncertain now...people, why do they lie?

Best Answer

people all have different reasons my brother lies when the truth sounds better

Best Answer

crushed...i am crushed....

Best Answer

True, honesty is the best way to deal with any and every situation. I have no reason now, nor would I ever have any reason to lie to you save maybe one... to protect your and/or your feelings from something, but even that would be on a case-by-case situation, always holding your trust in me in the counter balance against my wish to protect your feelings.

Best Answer

at least you speak the truth. my closet friend has lied. i am crushed...thank you.

Best Answer

Wouldn't even dream of it.

Best Answer

i know you wouldn't. thank you.

Best Answer

:o) <3

Best Answer

Well, you have already started the conversation with a lie. We all lie just for different reasons. The world would not function without lies, social circles couldn't exist.

Best Answer