I asked him if he still produces music . He said yes he does still. And then he ramdomly said you should stop making the duck face ur a human being not a duck. So i said well if u actually had me on fb you would know not all of my photos look like that! Especially my modeling ones. And i told him to shutup but can a man plz intrpret that? Lol
passionkillsnpassionfills passionkillsnpassionfills 18-21, F 4 Answers Mar 23 in Dating & Relationships

You shouldn't have to make excuses for yourself. You have a photo with a duck face. He's going to have to get over it, because I mean, so what,,,Next time he does that just say "huhm"

Best Answer

Lol so true i just dont understand his purpose in adding that . And i cant tell if hes being rude or not. One time i saw him in a hallway at school last year . He commented on my makeup cause my eye shadow was red and everyone else thought it was sexy except for him. He goes to me and says i rlly dont like ur face today it looks like ur eyes r bleeding. Im like lmao well that was rude !

Best Answer

I don't know but I think I would make more duck faces and wear lots of red eye shadow.

Best Answer

What do you mean does he like you? You can't know the answer to this from this one interaction.

Best Answer

What i rlly mean is what is the purpsose of him bringing up my duck face when he doesnt even have me on fb and has only seen one picture. So hes judging me from one picture. And i wanna know why its so impirtant to him to judge me in such a way

Best Answer

He doesn't like duck faces or thinks a duck face does not suit you. It just means he is interacting with you socially, don't read too much into it. Wait and see what happens the next time you interact.

Best Answer