For me..I absolutely don't mind it because sometime I don't have the time to watch a full movie at it's length. And then, the next day, POOF, it's oh again! And I get to watch the ending! What do you think?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 8 Answers Jun 24, 2012

It would better on non broadcast basic cable and depends on type humor,drama etc. but yes I have watched some movies every time there on. Airplane,titanic,smokey and the bandit etc. any Jimmy Stewart John Wayne.

Best Answer

No, but when at my worst drinking episodes, well, just you just watch that scene..and that was me. so very sad. AND MY GOOD GOD PLEASE PRAY FOR THE OTHERS STILL SICK AND SUFFERING.. Wow there are so many, Ned.....

Best Answer

only if i am home to see them. otherwise it is perfect, i can usually catch one

Best Answer

I watched Scent of a Woman 6 times to complete it. lol

Best Answer

I've just gotta catch that movie!

Best Answer

I never see my favourites at all<br />
James Cagney<br />
Humphrey Bogart

Best Answer

Or how about a movie in I can really identify with? I have traveled so far so get this movie, Ned. It just HITS SO but, CLOSE TO HOME. Very sad. Have you ever seen, WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN". Pretend that I am Meg Ryan in that movie ( and, well yes,I do closely resemble her). That is what is my life has been al about...

Best Answer

I thought you were going to do her famous scene for me - lol

Best Answer

You are BETTER looking than her and have come through the hard times

Best Answer

Oh how I just love you to death...

Best Answer

I don't understand why they do that. I wish they would play the original movie and then play the sequel. They rarely do that. Or play a movie (Star Wars) then play the satire (Spaceballs)

Best Answer