I regularly receive the same message (which merely consits of "can i ask you a question") by an account that's called "deleted", but I can't reply to it cause it says "message has no recipient. I have blocked this account long ago and on the profile it even says he's blocked. So how is that possible? It seems like it's a non-existing account (hence "deleted") but I keep receiving the same message again an again. Any ideas?
LadyRobot LadyRobot 41-45, F 6 Answers Feb 1 in Community

Every account that is deleted shows up by the name "deleted", hence there are many accounts by that name and a single blocking will only cover one profile. mx:))

Best Answer

But it's always the exact same phrased question I receive...

Best Answer

Donnnnnnnnnooooooooo then............ maybe you have a weird stalker that creates a new account, posts the Q then deletes again? mx:))

Best Answer

Yay...

Best Answer

send to admins

Best Answer

that is rather strange,

Best Answer

Every account that was deleted will say that, it could be different people or same person making different accounts and deleting them.

Best Answer

It must be the same person cause it's always the same question. But what would be the point?

Best Answer

Just to annoy you probably, ignore them.

Best Answer

deleted is different for each account deleted. I think.

Best Answer