Basically the story is, I just found out my girlfriend was fake. To be honest I knew it for a while she always avoided Skype so I had a feeling about it. Now my problem is, I still love her and I don't want any of you people who say you can't have love online because you can love someone you have met online. She treats me well and I treat her well I think. I would like a few opinions on what you guys think I should do. Should I continue the relationship or shall I end it? I want legit answers not people trying to make me feel bad. I don't want anyone insulting her for being fake either. Just need some advice someone. Please send me a private message and we can have some kind of chat about it or something because I need someone to talk to about my problems. Preferably someone around my age 14-20 age range but all help is welcomed. She has showed me her real self since and I really don't think she looks that bad but you know any advice anyone could give me. Thanks so much! :) Josh!!!
JoshLegit129 JoshLegit129 13-15, M 4 Answers Jul 5 in Dating & Relationships

Eh... if your gf is fake, then why do you wanna continue?

Best Answer

Ok. Go find someone real.

Best Answer

It sounds like you want to continue, so go ahead :)

Best Answer

This is definitely the type of question parents should answer.

Best Answer