Basically the story is, I just found out my girlfriend was fake. To be honest I knew it for a while she always avoided Skype so I had a feeling about it. Now my problem is, I still love her and I don't want any of you people who say you can't have love online because you can love someone you have met online. She treats me well and I treat her well I think. I would like a few opinions on what you guys think I should do. Should I continue the relationship or shall I end it? I want legit answers not people trying to make me feel bad. I don't want anyone insulting her for being fake either. Just need some advice someone. Please send me a private message and we can have some kind of chat about it or something because I need someone to talk to about my problems. Preferably someone around my age 14-20 age range but all help is welcomed. She has showed me her real self since and I really don't think she looks that bad but you know any advice anyone could give me. Thanks so much! :) Josh!!!
JoshLegit129 JoshLegit129 13-15, M 4 Answers Jul 5 in Dating & Relationships

It sounds like you want to continue, so go ahead :)

Best Answer

This is definitely the type of question parents should answer.

Best Answer