Yeah! if you can't help yourself, then don't make a commitment in the first place

Best Answer

The definition of "relationship" and definition of "cheating" is so different from person to person...

Best Answer

Lol no doubt.. I wouldn't ever do that. I have had it happen and it just is wrong, hurtful,disrespectful, and the audacity to say "I love you", after you cheated is a F'N joke..

Best Answer

many would disagree

Best Answer

Speaking from a former cheaters perspective, I can honestly say that I wasn't think of it as a game, but as selfish as I know it was looking back, I did it because I was unsatisfied and miserable. I didn't get what I was looking for, so I resulted to act like a coward by hiding my misery from my partner. It does not make what I did right, but it's also something I can say I would never do again, knowing the hurt that it causes on both sides.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer