well i've been single now for 9 years. and i know that a lot of people are scoffing right now , but i like a simple life and i have found it to be simpler if i am single. but obviously this can't work for everyone :-)

Best Answer

Single life is a lot more drama free! I will definitely give you that one! I love being in a relationship, but it is time to find myself again, as cheesy as that sounds.

Best Answer

It never fit me, I hate being by myself too often, and love companionship lol

Best Answer

I love companionship as well. I am the same as you in this. I just want to learn to be happy with myself before I take the plunge with someone else. I tend to fall fast and get my heart broken.

Best Answer

Single life is “ok”. Personally, I have never been in a relationship (not even a friend)! Believe me, the loneliness can be overwhelming at times.

Best Answer

Loneliness is overwhelming but there has to be something happy about the single life. I just want to learn how to be happy with me.

Best Answer

I do! I love the fact that no one is up my *** trying to change me or dictate my life's direction. I feel like I am on vacation.

Best Answer

Thats an awesome way to think of it! Maybe I need to consider the freedom of it!

Best Answer