Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 9 Answers Jul 9, 2012

religion must not be seen as a scary thing. you believe , or not. but we are in a century where we can make up our own mind . whatever was in the past , its in the past. noone chops off youre head these days for not going with the church s will.

Best Answer

"The only people who take the bible word for word are atheists." I read that somewhere and it's somewhat true.

Best Answer

Sounds like complete shyte. Please explain...

Best Answer

Atheists look in these books and pick out the bits that sound bad. Most "Christians" nowadays just believe in god and Jesus and all that stuff. Many haven't even read the bible and fewer follow all the rules. Alot still judge for crap like homosexuality but many don't even care.

Best Answer

Religion is scary. It is, however, a man-made mess. What you really seek and desperately need is a true RELATIONSHIP with your Creator. Religiosity will hide that, but The Word will show you how.

Best Answer

It just scares me that i dont believe in religion, and they have churches as big as a castles, and that my mind tells me that i should believe in something? but i simply dont, since it scares me, id 10 times rather believe in my brain created this universe than having some other paranormal person scare the shet out of me, in my opinion its a total brainwash, from generation to generation, Money is my god :) Id rather live good in my Life if theres nothing left, and here again its just scary to get out of religion cause god will punish you. **** religion and **** god and the devil, Money and my brain is the god and the devil both at the same time

Best Answer

You have much to learn. Spiritually, you are missing virtually everything. God, your Creator, loves you... return the love and watch your fear dissolve.

Best Answer

Money = power
God = power
God gives you hope.
Money gives you hope.
The devil can give you choices.
Money can give you choices.
Money can make you happy,
Money can make people brainwashed,
The brain makes emotions that god nor the devil can change
If i see something about the "illuminati" I dont think of it as a DEVIL sign, i think of it as a MONEY sign. cause money = power in my head
Im sorry if this offends you, but me and a friend really want religion out of this world, cause we dont think it has ANY good within
U cant change -love - fear- hate- all emotions
Hitler changed hes people using hes "Hate" and succesfully did it, he was a smart man, controlled by hatred even though he was jewish himself

Best Answer

If only it were that simple. It's about pleasing Him, not ourselves.

Best Answer

You are obviously not well versed in many religious belief systems, rather, you are basing your opinion off of the opinions of ignoramuses who spew false truths. Thank you and good day!

Best Answer

No the holy symbol of the bible has scared me much, its the key to all paranormal for me, as soon as i found out that its just a brainwash it was nice.
Even jesus on hes cross scared me as hell

Best Answer

Brainwash? *sigh* Go read up on Buddhism, Christianity and Daoism then come back.

Best Answer

its a brainwash since its made before my time, and i have no proof for it, it opens a door where everything is possible, and my emotions in my brain gets scared. thats all im saying, id rather not have a phobia with religion than have it with. Cause religion is made made in my opinion before my time before i get proof, it just scares me that im tricked into believing stuff.

Best Answer

So you're scared of some education? Guess what, the earth was made before your time too, guess you don't think that exists either, it was made before your time. Maybe the Earth doesn't exist and what you are existing on is just a rock in the middle of the ocean. Maybe Paris doesn't exist, since you have not seen proof yourself that it does. No one can trick you into believing things unless you yourself choose to.

Best Answer

Yes u can do whatever you like when you have a global power like money, and people can live under shet, and no god cant help that! u can pray as much as you like, but id rather help people instead of praying for them, cause in my opinion everytime you pray, you dont pray to god, you pray for money.
So the moneymakers is the real gods.

Best Answer

an atheist is someone who has nothing to look forward to. that is scary to me.

Best Answer