So The Great Gatsby is being remade and this time with Leonardo DiCaprio as Gatsby. I mean it was bad enough it was made into a movie in 1974, now they wanna give it another go?!? I also read that Red Dawn is being remade. Maybe that one would turn out better especially since Red Dawn was just historically hilarious. I wonder how they'll apply that time's enemies of the US to the remake? Better not be Arabs.
InTheMiddle88 InTheMiddle88 22-25, F 5 Answers May 23, 2012

without books there would not be a lot of movies..and sometimes remakes are actually better not very often just some..

Best Answer

True I have come across books that have become great movies but most of the time the movie doesn't compare to the book.

Best Answer

how can it,there is so many words sentences which are timeless.movies only have so much time.

Best Answer

I heard somewhere, I think NPR that the Bad Guys in the new "Red Dawn" will be the North Koreans. I hope someone puts a Drone up that Idiot, Kim Jong Ung's @ss. Worlds biggest Loooooser!!!!!

Best Answer

they better not touch Grease!

Best Answer

Some old movie remakes have been great. Scarface and the Magnificent Seven come to mind. If the intentions are good, remakes will always be good. It's the cynical cash-ins (the majority) that cause the mess.

Best Answer

Random statments made to look like questions?

Best Answer