Sweetbreeze Sweetbreeze 26-30, F 15 Answers Dec 28, 2011

lmao.. no I am not the splittin image but yes I could stand to change some things that were handed down.

Best Answer

OOh no! Not much thankfully...I mean I have some of their character and physical similarities....but I go over and above what I can do to ensure I do not act like them....But everyone has issues don't they? LOL<br />
But I pride myself on being my own individual personality.

Best Answer

in some ways i am like them and it did take me by surprise, but am i just/exactly like them? no

Best Answer

I used to hear that old chestnut, about becoming your parents, and it was also accompanied by the unstated opinion that that was a horrifying thing. Sometimes it is. You're used to being young, and then one day you haul yourself out of bed and slump on the edge of the mattress, wondering if you can straighten up, then stand and totter a few steps before walking normally, and realize you saw your dad/mom doing the very same thing in the morning. That's kinda depressing, at first. But when they die and one day you find one of their sayings popping out of your mouth, well, that feels like a gift sometimes. Like they haven't left you. Like they left part of themselves in you, and that can be a great comfort.

Best Answer

I've always known I was a nerd like my dad, but I never realised I'd grow up to be a darker skinned version on my mother. Her side of the family is always shocked whenever they see me.

Best Answer

Just a tiny bit. I see me getting a little more like my dad every day and I have to tell myself to not go there.<br />
There are good things that come with it too though.

Best Answer

Let's see... today my father lectured me on how if a towel touches the floor, it's forever dirty.<br />
I'm pretty sure I have not reached this level of weirdness yet.<br />
Maybe that takes a few more years. I guess we'll see.<br />
:)

Best Answer

LMFAOOO! "Forever dirty" sounds like something my grandma would say lol :)

Best Answer

Ha ha,how did you know I thought that? Yes,more and more as I have gotten older - and it's a good thing,in my case.

Best Answer

no I am single and have no kids at my age my parents had 3 so all in all I am a lot of them but am more me

Best Answer

I'm not. Haha

Best Answer

No actually not. THANK GOD!

Best Answer