TheSpiritofAngel TheSpiritofAngel 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Community

Being excited I got my own phone line..it was in my name of course. Lol, black folks...

Best Answer

I got my own phone at 16, two, not in my name, though. But it was a big deal, considering that now grade-schoolers have cell phones...

Best Answer

Two..my mom would've had a fit lol

Best Answer

Avoided eating the cake my mother made me because it fell on the floor and she pieced it back together and iced it.

Best Answer

A sweet 16 party. 18 was cotillion.

Best Answer

Not Hard It Was Less Than A Week Ago... I Went To School To Hang Out With My Best Friend Who's Mom Wouldn't Let Her Skip School. Started A My Microsoft Cetification Class. Hung Out With My Friend Who Came To Visit From Out The Country. Visited My Uncle In The Hospital To See How He Was Recovering From His Accident. Went To Eat With My Cousin Jess And Baby Tatiana. And Then Got Home The Next Morning.

Best Answer

i cant remember , it was too long ago

Best Answer

Prayed for something better - I'm sure.

Best Answer

Nope, just another "eh" day for me.

Best Answer

yes, it was only three years ago :P

Best Answer

I got really really drunk, passed out and pissed on myself!! One of my best birthdays ever!!

Best Answer

My Mom baked a orange ginger chiffon cake. People sent cards. My history teacher embarrassed me in front of my entire graduating class.

Best Answer

I got drunk before the party starts. Next thing I remember was awaking in the hospital with tubes in my arm and my friends around me doing funny faces. My jeans were torn and even now I don't know why.

Best Answer

Yes...I do...

Best Answer

My 16th sucked. The beginning of the 6 years of totally crap birthdays.

Best Answer