cloudedjourney cloudedjourney 26-30, M 4 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Ad Block Plus. No commercials.

I'm constantly surprised to learn my favorite websites are covered in ads because I never see them. Not here, not at Facebook, not at Youtube. Not anywhere.

Best Answer

i must look this up.

Best Answer

Seriously? you have commercials in your videos? Apparently you are behind the times and don't have ad block plus.

Best Answer

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

man, I ju$t tried to find the opening ceremonie$ for the olympic$ online and after $earching through about 20 bull$hit video$ which all began with commercial$ I finally gave up... I mean really in thi$ day and age?... $ociety i$ $ick

Best Answer

It's the blood of society. Just would be nice to have some limits. :)

Best Answer

Yes! So annoying with these commercials.. This one time i thought i was listening to a song on youtube and it turned out to be a commercial >.> Theyre trying to put adds, commercials, links everywhere -.-'

Best Answer

The worst is when you go to watch a movie preview - a commercial in istelf - and then they make you watch a different preview first. EFF OFF I am trying to watch a commercial already!

Best Answer