teekitten79 teekitten79 31-35, F 14 Answers May 9, 2013 in Movies & TV

Teekitten that profile pic is hot.. Sorry I lost track of my answer.. I need to think about it again.

Best Answer

What about commercials in the theater, or blue ray/DVDs when we PAY to see a movie! Arrgh!

Best Answer

Some free sites need advertising to make money, be considerate.

Best Answer

adblock

Best Answer

Oh it was way worse in the old days....pop ups galore and you could not stop them.At least today most give the option to "skip in 5 seconds"!

Best Answer

...it's the commercials which pay for the internet maintenance and upkeep. The monthly fee which we pay to our internet provider covers a very small portion of the overall expenses.

Best Answer

Those commercials, are what is paying for your internet. Without the commercials, you would be paying to use it. Ditto broadcast radio & TV. There are commercial free wepsights available, for a fee to you.

Best Answer

we don't , you should install adblock , some of us forget that there are ads on EP until a new person mentions them

Best Answer

What are you talking about? Everything must be a way for someone to make a profit. That's the American Way! Get Ad Block Plus.

Best Answer

I'm free to do what I want any old time.

Best Answer