Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 4 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

I'd say the republican's are actually quite correct. America is definitely a centre right country (well compared to most other western nations I'd leave the centre part out of it). Problem is to get the nod from the GOP the candidates have to pander to the extreme right and religious fundamentalists which appear to make up an unhealthy proportion of republicans these days. So by the time they get through the selection process they appear to be extremist nutters to much of the centre of America.

Best Answer

yay, the puppetmasters win again. i love having the illusion of choice.

Best Answer

Don't you know that if you repete something enough times it becomes the reality? Geeesh Stud, where have you been?

Best Answer

ya he won,due to that fact,i have cut hours and can't afford health care but he won.good job.

Best Answer

blame your boss not obama can you verify your story ?

Best Answer

yes,health care law ,under 50 and under 30 hrs to not get health care as the price is going higher due to obama care.it goes around and around.and with the do nothing congress the tax rate going up.guess all you dems have jobs and health care.?those i know who voted him,don't have jobs,so don't get it.hello.

Best Answer

like I said, your boss is the one who makes those decisions not Obama

Best Answer