Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 3 Answers Feb 2 in Community

I work my fingers to the bone, barely (if at all) clear my bills, never been on a vacation in my life, have no kids, pay my taxes... and what do I get? Bony fingers.

Best Answer

it all goes to the top they go on vacation with the money they should be giving you

Best Answer

I'm not saying I'm entitled. I'm saying it's a struggle. What they do is their business, but somethings gotta give.

Best Answer

Since we belong to the families with money they say I need one... One day I'll say I won't need it and only deserve it when I work for it...

Best Answer

you guys give yourselves raises all the time but never your workers

Best Answer

Stop... My family doesn't own a huge company not anymore cause they sold the company to the workers there and just kept the ground... It's rented out to them and there hasn't been a raise in the prize in the past 50 years... We own houses hotels and stuff and not even the cleaning people work min wage... As for grieving our selves a raise... For the past generations our money has been working for us and a lot of it went into charity...

Best Answer

then stop coming on here and defending greedy Republicans

Best Answer

Where did I defend them? I stated that they'll want to give me a raise because I don't need it smart alac...

Best Answer

**** the republicans!! not that dems are much better! repubs want illegals in country for cheap labor. dems want tax payers to support them .

Best Answer