At what point do these dumb southern rednecks not get the point that they got BEAT in the Civil War ? aka War To Put Down the Southern Aristocrats. if you wanna re-start the war, stop griping and make a move already!
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 4 Answers Feb 20 in Community

We got more guns don't underestimate the redneck smarter then we look

Best Answer

actually nooooo the north is well-armed stupid and you have very few bases of any consequence in the south

Best Answer

the people!! not the government!! the ones who are stock piling because the govt. is trying to take our rights from us and make our country communist or socialist

Best Answer

yes the Republicans are communists and are trying to take over by force yes thats true

Best Answer

They aren't just there. I see that flag around here in the north too. I have to shake my head and laugh and say, "nice slavery flag, idiot."

Best Answer

Well the redumblican party is made of old white dudes who have erectile dysfunction. Why do you think they're so bitter?

Best Answer