Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 10 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

Hmmm, let's see, what would be bad about having a President who is a member of a religion that orders it's members to slaughter all non-members, especially Jews and Christians?

Best Answer

the Koran is against murder and only a handful of Muslims advocate violence Not Muslim myself, just lettin ya know what their bible says some Muslims don't follow it. what about Jews in Israel that shoot Palestinian children who throw rocks at them ? you gonna mention that Honeylocust ? what about southern christians who wore kkk suits and lynched blacks ? you forgot to mention that too. are they dangerous?

Best Answer

True but how many backwoods Baptists and Orthodox Jews are strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up shopping malls?

Best Answer

No I didn't but every one got married young back in the olden days even farm people here in america did that I don't agree with Mohammed about that and lots of other things but Mohammed doesn't speak or order all Muslims religions of all types are the main cause of all wars except a few that have been fought over land and resources

Best Answer

backwoods baptists do terror acts all the time. be sure to mention them too. just like those few crazies don';t represent all baptists, neither do a few radical muslims speak for all muslims

Best Answer

Name one backwoods baptist that's blown up a shopping mall to punish people for not joining Christianity. Go on, I dare you.
And why are you sticking up for these people anyway? You really think they'll look at you differently than they would me? Even a terrorist hates a suck up. If you're not a muzzie they don't want you their side bro, end of.

Best Answer

uhmmm do you remember Oklahoma City ? a white christian guy took out a whole building and some kids. talk about a terror act and dangerous what about all the kkk men that burnt black churches? your biased man GET LOST Imma block you now your party lost the election stop saying Obama is a muslim cuz he isn't

Best Answer

Be careful what you ask for. These conspiracy nuts can ramble for days with their "evidence" because it's all just made up.

Best Answer

YAWN !!!

Not a Republican myself but you seem to have a one track mind.

Best Answer

thanks, that's sweet of you to say nice pup

Best Answer

His middle name, of course

Best Answer

If he was Muslim he would be the worst Muslim in history seeing as he doesn't fast for Ramadan, he has never visited and prayed upon the sacred grounds of Islam even though he is financially able, and he doesn't pray while facing Islam 5 times a day at morning, mid morning, noon, mid day, and sundown.

Best Answer

This is one of the funniest political conundrums. On one hand they criticize the President for going to Jeremiah Wright's Christian Sermons then turn around and insist he is a Muslim.

Best Answer