Eddiecrow Eddiecrow 41-45, M 13 Answers Jan 20 in Parenting & Family

Respect is earned

Best Answer

Me totally. Treat others the way you'd like be treated.:)

Best Answer

I believe in it if they respect themselves and live decently. Elders have a lot of wisdom to share with the younger generations and if they choose to ignore they will have to learn their lessons the hard way.

Best Answer

There are always exceptions to that rule

Best Answer

such as when one parent murders the other parents, that is heinous

Best Answer

This is why the Bible is a pile of crap. The fourth commandment is honor thy father and mother. My father is the reason I'm on this site. Intimidation and bullying should be respected? I don't think so.

Best Answer

I agree with this, unless that respect gets lost.

Best Answer

Yes I do .. so long as their initial treatment of those around them shows that they deserve respect. I don't think anyone has the right to respect no matter how old or young they are unless they have earned it though their actions and words.

Best Answer

I do. And I teach that to my children. That is the beginning of the awareness to respect themselves.

Best Answer

I respect everybody until they've given me a reason not to. My parents have given me many reasons over the years

Best Answer

Yo

Best Answer

respect the kids also.<br />
too many adults demand respect from kids without showing respect in return. <br />
doesn't work.<br />
therefore, treat people the way you want to be treated. because, respect is not given but earned.

Best Answer

I do, but if they are disrespectful then they don't deserve respect.

Best Answer