I am interested in obtaining any information on the best procedure to restart lactation in a female without the use of hormones. Serious answers only, please. All others will be deleted.
risenphoenix risenphoenix 66-70, M 4 Answers Aug 7, 2010

Check out Land of Milk and Honey on the internet.

Best Answer

Yes, it does work, but it does take time and discipline. I'm now on my second week of a six-week program, three hours a day 20-30 minutes of hard tandem pumping, plus mother's milk lactation tea. I've gone off the tea for a bit though. The nausea side effects are hard to deal with sometimes. I know I'll have to get put back on it though, to continue the process toward full milky success.

Best Answer

There are many websites with alot of information on restarting lactation without hormones. One to try might be LandMilkHoney.com.

Best Answer

According to my research, you need to breastpump both breast every three hours and be serious about lactation.. It seems it will take a month or so of concentrated effort, But it could be very fulfilling

Best Answer